The blueberry industry is ever evolving, but attending The Blueberry Summit, Oct. 5-7 in Nashville, makes it easy to keep up on the latest learning, critical information and hot topics.
We’re hard at work building the education schedule of your dreams, including sessions on:
- The U.S. Blueberry Consumer: Highlights of a Recent Survey of Behaviors, Perceptions and Marketing Drivers
Hear the very latest on consumer demand drivers and barriers with the new Usage and Attitude study commissioned by USHBC. This new information and data will help the industry better understand how and why today’s U.S. consumers purchase and consume blueberries. Grant Prentice, senior vice president and director of strategic insights at FoodMinds, will present highlights from the IPSOS Market Research survey of 1,500 U.S. blueberry users and 500 nonusers. Prentice will share new data on purchase and consumption behaviors and perceptions, barriers to blueberry purchase and consumption, the value of blueberry health benefits in driving consumption, and the growing awareness and impact of Grab a Boost of Blue marketing.
Keynote Speaker: Grant Prentis, Senior Vice President and Director of Strategic Insights, FoodMinds
- The Future of Blueberries in Retail
Hear firsthand from retailers on the opportunities for blueberries within their stores. A group of panelists lean in on questions about where they see the berry category heading and the biggest challenges to increasing household penetration. Come prepared with your questions!
Moderator: Curt Granger, Promotion and Marketing Programs Contractor, NABC/USHBC
- Using the Power of Data to Light the Way
Join us for the debut of USHBC's newest game changing program with USHBC’s director of business intelligence Joe Vargas.
You'll get a sneak peak where you'll:
- Learn how USHBC is reducing uncertainty in the investment market.
- Discover how USHBC will use data to optimize its sales and marketing efforts.
- Find how out USHBC's newest program will help to eliminate supply and demand uncertainty.
- Gain a thorough understanding of how we’ll uncover the macroeconomic situation.
- Learn how you can get involved and benefiting
- Joe Barsi, President, California Giant Berry Farms
- John Marshall, Vice President, Bytecode IO
- Joe Vargas, Director of Business Intelligence, NABC/USHBC
- Inspiring Keynote Lunch: Looking Back to Move Forward
Location: Meadow Ballroom ABC, Level 3, Embassy Suites Nashville Downtown
You’ve likely heard the old adage that goes: “The past is where you learn your lesson to build your present and future.” True words indeed. Stephanie Stuckey, CEO of Stuckey’s Corporation and a Georgia pecan grower, will be the closing keynote speaker. Stuckey’s grandfather built Stuckey's into an empire – a roadside oasis that redefined America. How did he do it? What lessons can we learn from W.S. Stuckey that can be applied today? How is the next generation at Stuckey’s taking wisdom from the past to help define the future? Join us to hear how looking back can help your organization move forward.
Keynote Speaker: Stephanie Stuckey, CEO, Stuckey’s Corporation
Save your seat now to learn from luminaries alongside your blueberry industry colleagues: http://blueberryevents.org/
Our valuable blueberry audience is curious about all sorts of ag solutions. Become a Blueberry Summit sponsor to connect! Reach out to Mandy Boarman at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.